Compliance Assistance Quick Start
Step 7: Find Additional Compliance Assistance Information
- Where can I find additional information targeted to the construction industry?
- Visit OSHA's Construction Industry page.
- Where can I find a collection of OSHA resources designed for smaller employers?
- Do you have Spanish-speaking employees?
- Do you employ temporary workers?
- Do you employ women?
- Do you employ teen or young workers?
- Visit OSHA's Young Workers page.
- Are you concerned that your employees could suffer musculoskeletal disorders at the workplace?
- Visit OSHA's Ergonomics Safety and Health Topics page. While this page is not specific to the construction industry, it includes some information targeted to construction, such as an eTool (Ergonomic Solutions for Electrical Contractors) and an Ergonomics Success Story about a construction company.
- Has OSHA developed any compliance assistance information targeted for my specific construction industry?
- Learn about OSHA's industry-specific resources for construction.
- How can I find OSHA's guidance on preparing workplaces for pandemic influenza?
- How do I find out about OSHA's voluntary programs and other ways to work cooperatively with OSHA?
- Learn about OSHA's Cooperative Programs.
- Review OSHA's construction-related Alliances.
- Review OSHA's construction-related Strategic Partnerships.
- Find out about ways to participate in OSHA's Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP), including Mobile Workforce and the Star Demonstration Program for Resident Contractors at Non-Voluntary Protection Program Worksites.
- What if I still have questions?