Fall Protection in Residential Construction
Provides compliance assistance for fall protection in residential construction.
- Roof Tarping (Blue Roof) Safety Fact Sheet. OSHA Publication 3926, (2017).
- Fall Protection in Construction. OSHA Publication 3146, (2015).
- Protecting Roofing Workers. OSHA Publication 3755, (2015).
- Fall Prevention/Protection. OSHA Publications. Contains fall prevention materials in English and Spanish.
- Fall Protection Resource for New Home Construction. CPWR through NIOSH.
- U.S. Labor Department and Federal Communications Commission announce working group to prevent fatalities in telecommunications industry. OSHA News Release, (October 14, 2014).
- OSHA provides direction for inspecting cranes and derricks on construction worksites. OSHA News Release, (October 23, 2014).
- OSHA extends compliance date for crane operator certification requirements. OSHA News Release, (September 25, 2014).
- OSHA issues new directive to keep communication tower workers safe. OSHA News Release, (July 24, 2014).
- Recent fatalities serve as a reminder to protect workers from demolition hazards. OSHA News Release, (July 10, 2014).
- Electrical Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Standard Sub Part V. OSHA Federal Register, (April 11, 2014).
- Construction Industry Digest. OSHA Publication 2202-09R, (2014).
- Falls Prevention (Video). California Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (FACE).
- Prevention Videos (v-Tools): Construction Hazards. OSHA, (2011).
- Residential Construction Industry. OSHA Safety and Health Topics Page.