Fall Protection in Residential Construction
- Roofer Falls 20 Feet from Roof. Washington Case Report: 71-139-2015, (September 2015).
- Fatality Narrative as slideshow.
- Hispanic Roofer's Fall Protection Failed Causing Him to Fall 29.91 Feet to his Death, Kentucky. NIOSH, Kentuck Case Report: 14KY030, (July 2015).
- Compliance Directive for Fall Protection in Residential Construction. OSHA Federal Register Notice 75:80315, (December 22, 2010).
- U.S. Labor Department's OSHA acts to protect residential roofing workers Agency rescinds Clinton-era directive and gives workers more safeguards against falls. OSHA News Release, (December 22, 2010).