Injury Tracking Application (ITA)
Injury and illness data submission due March 2, 2024
OSHA is aware of technical issues related to the ITA fields Date of Birth and Date of Hire. See the FAQs at 300/301 ITA Submission and Technical Issues. Please enter information that is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief. OSHA is aware that inaccurate information may be submitted through the ITA as a result of these technical issues and does not plan to use this inaccurate information from 2023 data submissions or take any enforcement action based on incorrect age or Date of Hire submission.
This page provides requirements and guidance about electronically submitting your establishments’ injury and illness data from the OSHA Form 300A: Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses, OSHA Form 300: Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses, and OSHA Form 301: Injury and Illness Incident Report. OSHA provides a secure website, the Injury Tracking Application (ITA), where you can manually enter your data to the ITA via the web form, upload a CSV file to the ITA, or transmit data electronically via an API (application programming interface). Visit the ITA Coverage Application to determine whether you are required to submit this data.
- OSHA Injury and Illness Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements
- Detailed Guidance for OSHA's Injury and Illness Recordkeeping Rule
- Final Rule to Improve Tracking (2023)
- Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses (2019)
- ITA Coverage Application
- Factsheet: Protecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Manual Web Form Entry
- CSV Upload
- API Technical Specifications
ITA Account Information
- Create an ITA account
- Create a Login.gov account
- Update ITA profile
- Adding/removing users assigned to an establishment
- View/edit/inactivate an establishment
If you are having difficulty with the ITA application or have another ITA technical question, please complete our Help Request Form.