Resources for Employers and Employees
- Campaign Fact Sheet: English (PDF) Spanish (PDF), Polish (PDF) and Russian (PDF)
- Campaign Poster: English (PDF). Spanish (PDF)
- Fall Prevention Wallet Card English (PDF). Spanish (PDF). Portuguese (PDF)
Fall Prevention Training Guide
Webpage contains fall prevention materials in English and Spanish.
Ladder Safety Guidance
- Falling Off Ladders Can Kill: Use Them Safely - Booklet (PDF). EPUB and MOBI
- Safe Use of Extension Ladders - Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Safe Use of Job-made Wooden Ladders - Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Safe Use of Stepladders - Fact Sheet (PDF)
- NIOSH Ladder safety phone app (English and Spanish)
- Ladder Jack Scaffolds Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Narrow Frame Scaffolds Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Tube and Coupler Scaffolds - Erection and Use Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Tube and Coupler Scaffolds - Planning and Design Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Scaffolding Booklet (PDF)
- OSHA Scaffold eTool
Additional Educational Materials
Additional Fall Prevention Materials in Spanish (español)
- Latino Worker Safety Center (LWSC).
- Radio Public Service Announcement (PSA) (Transcript)
Stand-Down Partner Materials
- CPWR: Stop Construction Falls: contains educational and training tools including the fatality map.
- NIOSH: National Campaign to Prevent Falls in Construction
- Infographics by NIOSH, CPWR, and NORA
- National Safety Council
- Ladder Safety
- Safety+Health Articles on Fall Prevention
- NSC Construction & Utilities Division
- Safety at Heights Resources: Falls from height is the second-leading unintentional fatal workplace event. The resources includes Fall Protection When Performing Aerial Work on Wood Poles; Safety Around Drilled Holes - Pier or Direct Embed Foundations; Guide to Selecting Fall Protection Systems for Bridge Work.
- ASSP: American Society of Safety Professionals
Outreach Training Materials
- Susan Harwood Training Grant materials for Fall Prevention: Webpage contains more than 40 projects in fall prevention produced under Susan Harwood Training Grant from OSHA.
- Roadway Work Zone Safety - ARTBA