Compliance Assistance Quick Start
Step 5: Train Your Employees
Learn about OSHA’s training requirements:
- Read the general safety training and education requirement in OSHA's construction standards. See 29 CFR 1926.21.
- Review the specific training requirements in OSHA's construction standards. Training Requirements in OSHA Standards (PDF*) OSHA Publication 2254, (2015).
Find OSHA's resources for training construction workers:
- Download OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry Outreach-Trainer Presentations.
- Visit OSHA's Training and Reference Materials Library page.
- Watch OSHA videos on reducing construction hazards.
- Review OSHA's construction-related Spanish-language material.
- Review training materials developed by grantees under OSHA's Susan Harwood Training Grant Program.
Find training classes:
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at (202) 693-2200 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at (202) 693-2200.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top