Compliance Assistance Quick Start
Step 5: Train Your Employees
Learn about OSHA’s training requirements:
- Read the general safety training and education requirement in OSHA's construction standards. See 29 CFR 1926.21.
- Review the specific training requirements in OSHA's construction standards. Training Requirements in OSHA Standards (PDF) OSHA Publication 2254, (2015).
Find OSHA's resources for training construction workers:
- Download OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry Outreach-Trainer Presentations.
- Visit OSHA's Training and Reference Materials Library page.
- Watch OSHA videos on reducing construction hazards.
- Review OSHA's construction-related Spanish-language material.
- Review training materials developed by grantees under OSHA's Susan Harwood Training Grant Program.
Find training classes: