Houston South Area Office Alliances
Associated Builders and Contractors of Greater Houston, American Subcontractors Association- Houston Chapter, Gulf Coast Safety Institute/College of the Mainland, and Scaffold & Access Industry Association (PDF ) signed May 12, 2015.
- OSHA launches new alliance in Houston to protect workers from falls. Region 6 News Release, (2015, May 12).
The Consulate of Mexico in Houston, Texas signed April 14, 2010. (Alliance is also with the Houston North Area Office.)
- US Labor Department's OSHA, Mexican consulate form alliance in Houston. Region 6 News Release, (2010, April 14).
- Success Story: Houston Area Offices, Mexican Consulate, and Justice and Equity in the Workplace Participate in Labor Right Week August 30 - September 3, 2010. (2011, February).
- Mexican consulate signs construction worker safety alliance with OSHA at Latino Summit. OSHA QuickTakes, (2010, May 5).
- Alliance Annual Report 2010-2011
- Alliance Annual Report 2012-2013 (PDF)
- Renewal Agreement [English; Spanish] signed November 8, 2013.
- Alliance Annual Report 2013-2014 (PDF)
- Alliance Annual Report 2014-2015
- Renewal Agreement [English; Spanish] signed August 31, 2015.
- Alliance Annual Report 2015-2016
- Renewal Agreement [English; Spanish] signed August 28, 2017.
- Alliance Annual Report 2016-2017