Guidance for the use of the Alliance logo
The OSHA Alliance Program logo is the property of the OSHA and not available for general use. The logo reflects that a product was developed as part of the OSHA Alliance Program for informational purposes only. It does not necessarily reflect the official views of OSHA or the U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL) and should not be construed as an endorsement of the entity, its products or services. Use of the Alliance Program logo is reserved for OSHA and active Alliance Program participants. The logo may not be used for fundraising or lobbying efforts or to imply that OSHA endorses a particular entity or its actions, products or services. The Alliance logo may only be used as it appears above. The Alliance Program logo can be used in the following capacities with the joint agreement of OSHA, USDOL Office of the Solicitor and Alliance Program participant(s):
OSHA-Developed Alliance Resources
- OSHA-developed fact sheets for individual Alliances used for exhibiting
Note: The facts sheets must be "factual" and only focus on the Alliance Program and its products and activities.
- Alliance Quarterly Review newsletter
- Banners and brochures developed by OSHA
- Stationary and letterhead
Note: OSHA can use stationary and letterhead with the Alliance logo. OSHA should control and limit the use of such stationary by other parties.
- "Give aways" such as pins and magnets
- The Annual Report on the Alliance Program
- OSHA Alliance Program and other OSHA Web pages located at www.osha.gov that are related to the Alliance Program such as OSHA eTools and Safety and Health Topics pages to indicate that Alliance Program participants helped develop or review the product
Alliance Program Participant-Developed Resources
Note: Alliance Program participant products should be discussed by the Alliance Implementation Team.
- Products such as manuals, reports, studies, fact sheets and other publications that are developed in consultation with OSHA through the Alliance Program by Alliance Program participants
Note: The following disclaimer must appear on Alliance Program-developed products: Through the OSHA and ______ Alliance, _______ developed this ____ for informational purposes only. It does not necessarily reflect the official views of OSHA or the U.S. Department of Labor. Month/Year
- Banners and brochures developed by Alliance Program participants
- "Give aways"such as pins and magnets
- Web sites developed by Alliance Program participants
Note: The logo cannot be used to give the appearance that the Alliance Program participant's Web site is part of the OSHA Web site.
- PowerPoint presentations and videos developed in consultation with OSHA through the Alliance Program for information and/or training
Note: The logo can appear on PowerPoint presentations and videos provided they are discussed by the Alliance Implementation Team. In addition, the following disclaimer must appear on the products: Through the OSHA and ______ Alliance, _______ developed this ____ for informational purposes only. It does not necessarily reflect the official views of OSHA or the U.S. Department of Labor. Month/Year