OSHA and ASA continue to recognize the value of maintaining a collaborative relationship to improve safety and health practices and programs in American workplaces, and commit to continue their work together through an Alliance Program Ambassador relationship.
In recognition of this ongoing commitment, OSHA will continue to foster an active relationship with the American Staffing Association by:
- Providing routine communication on OSHA’s enforcement, regulatory, and outreach initiatives.
- Sharing invitations to, and offering opportunities to speak at, OSHA Alliance Program and other agency stakeholder meetings or events, such as outreach and training activities through the National, Regional, or Area Offices, and the National Alliance Program Construction Roundtable and Forum.
- Engaging in information sharing and technical discussions, as appropriate, including completing special projects of mutual interest that align with agency priorities, as resources allow.
The American Staffing Association will continue to foster an active relationship with OSHA by:
- Sharing information with members and stakeholders on OSHA’s National Initiatives (Enforcement, Regulatory, and Outreach), and encouraging their participation in OSHA’s outreach initiatives and rulemaking processes.
- Encouraging members and stakeholders to share information on occupational safety and health laws and standards, including the rights and responsibilities of workers and employers.
- Encouraging ASA members and chapters to continue to build relationships with OSHA’s National, Regional and Area Offices to address health and safety issues.
- Sharing information with OSHA personnel and industry safety and health professionals regarding ASA good practices or effective approaches through training programs, workshops, seminars, and lectures (or any other applicable forum).
- Offering OSHA opportunities to speak, exhibit, or appear at their annual Staffing World or Staffing Law conferences, local meetings, or other training and outreach events.