Toledo Area Office Alliances
Safety Council of Northwest Ohio signed December 20, 2005.
- OSHA and Safety Council of Northwest Ohio Form Alliance to Raise Job Safety and Health Awareness. OSHA Region 5 News Release, (2005, December 20).
- Alliance Annual Report 2005-2006
- Alliance Annual Report 2006-2007
- Alliance Annual Report 2007-2008
- Alliance Annual Report 2008-2009
- Alliance Annual Report 2009-2010
- Alliance Annual Report 2011-2012
- Renewal Agreement signed February 24, 2012.
- Alliance Annual Report 2013-2014 (PDF*)
- Renewal Agreement signed March 21, 2014.
- Alliance Annual Report 2014-2015
Toledo Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee signed August 26, 2011.
- US Department of Labor's OSHA Establishes Alliance with Toledo Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee. OSHA Region 5 News Release, (2011, August 29).
- Renewal Agreement signed August 12, 2013.
- Renewal Agreement signed January 8, 2016.
- OSHA renews alliance with Toledo Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee to train and protect workers on the job. OSHA Region 5 News Release, (2016, January 8).
- OSHA renews alliance to train and protect electrical workers in Ohio. OSHA QuickTakes, (2016, February 2).
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at (202) 693-2200 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at (202) 693-2200.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top