Boston-North (Andover) Area Office Alliances
Brazilian Immigrant Center and Massachusetts Division of Occupational Safety- Consultation Program (MDOS-CP) signed April 3, 2006. (Alliance also with the Braintree and Springfield Area Offices).
- New OSHA Alliance for Brazilian Workers, Business Owners in Mass. OSHA Region 1 News Release (2006, April 3).
- Nova Aliança da OSHA com Trabalhadores e Donos de Negócios Brasileiros em Massachusett. OSHA Region 1 News Release (2006, April 3).
- Renewal Agreement signed April 4, 2008.
- Success Story: Region I Area Offices Form Alliance with Brazilian Immigrant Center to Improve Safety and Health of Portuguese Speaking Workers in Massachusetts. (As of 2009, September).
- Success Story: Brazilian Language Outreach Continues Under OSHA's Alliance with Brazilian Immigrant Center. (As of 2013, November).
Construction Safety Roundtable of Eastern Massachusetts signed June 17, 2003. (Alliance also with the Braintree Area Office).
- OSHA, Construction Safety Roundtable, Join to Promote Safe and Healthy Working Conditions at Eastern Massachusetts Jobsites. OSHA Region 1 News Release (2003, July 11).
- Success Story: Alliance Between Region I's Braintree and Methuen Area Offices and Construction Safety Roundtable Continues to Grow and Reach Out to Students. (2006, May; updated 2008, November 24).
- Renewal Agreement signed September 12, 2017.
- OSHA Alliance Partners Commit to Improving Worker Safety and Health. OSHA QuickTakes, (2017, October 17).
- Alliance Annual Report 2016-2017
Massachusetts Department of Education (DOE), Massachusetts Association of Vocational Administrators (MAVA), Massachusetts Federation of Teachers (MTF), Massachusetts Teachers Association (MTA), and Massachusetts Division of Occupational Safety (MDOS) signed August 4, 2005. (Alliance also with the Braintree and Springfield Area Offices).
Massachusetts Nurses Association and Massachusetts Consultation Program signed January 22, 2018. (Alliance signed by Boston-North, Boston-South, and Springfield Area Offices.)
Mass Brewers Guild and Massachusetts Department of Labor Standards/OSHA Consultation signed August 5, 2019. (Alliance signed by the Boston-North, Boston-South, and Springfield Area Offices.)