TEXT VERSION OF TITLE SLIDE:
Title: Alliance Results: Outreach Campaigns
- North American Occupational Safety and Health Week
- OSHA Heat Campaign
- OSHA Falls in Construction Campaign
[Includes images of Alliance and OSHA logos]
Through the OSHA Alliance Program, Alliance Program participants support a number of National Awareness Campaigns and OSHA outreach initiatives, including:
- North American Occupational Safety and Health (NAOSH) Week. Sponsored annually by the American Society of Safety Engineers and the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering, the Week focuses on the importance of preventing injuries and illnesses in the workplace.
- OSHA Heat Campaign. Alliance Program participants support OSHA Campaign to Prevent Heat Illness in Outdoor Workers. For example, Alliance participants link to OSHA information on their Web sites. OSHA also works with Lamar Outdoor Advertising on posting heat-related messages on billboards in states with the highest number of heat-related fatalities.
- OSHA Falls in Construction Campaign. Alliance Program participants also support OSHA’s campaign to prevent falls in construction by, for example, disseminating OSHA’s publications, posting links to OSHA’s resources on their Web pages, and running stories in newsletters and magazines.