Lamar Outdoor Advertising (Lamar)
(signed September 19, 2007; renewed October 12, 2012; renewed December 1, 2015)
Through the Alliance, the organizations will identify areas of emphasis for Alliance awareness, outreach, and communication activities. The Alliance will also explore and implement selected options to evaluate the effectiveness of the Alliance and measure the impact of its overall effort on improving workplace safety for employers and workers. The Alliance's goals include:
Outreach and communication
- Share information on OSHA's National Emphasis Programs, National Outreach Campaigns, Regulatory Agenda, and occupational safety and health laws and standards, including the rights and responsibilities of workers and employers.
- Work with other Alliance participants on specific issues and projects such as construction safety, temporary worker protection, and any other issues that are addressed and developed through the Alliance Program (e.g., participation in the OSHA Alliance Program Construction Roundtable).
- Agreement signed September 19, 2007.
- Renewal Agreement signed October 12, 2012.
- Renewal Agreement signed December 1, 2015.
Alliance Annual Reports
- Alliance Annual Report 2007-2008, Office of Outreach Services and Alliances.
- Alliance Annual Report 2008-2009, Office of Outreach Services and Alliances.
- Alliance Annual Report 2009-2010, Office of Outreach Services and Alliances.
- Alliance Annual Report 2010-2011, Office of Outreach Services and Alliances.
- Alliance Annual Report 2011-2015, Office of Outreach Services and Alliances.
Alliance News Releases and QuickTakes
- OSHA Announces New National Alliance with Lamar Outdoor Advertising. OSHA News Release, (2007, September 19).
- OSHA and Lamar Outdoor Advertising renew Alliance to promote worker safety and health. OSHA News Release, (2012, October 12).
- OSHA renews alliance with Lamar Outdoor Advertising. OSHA News Release, (2015, December 4).
- Lamar Outdoor Advertising alliance renewed. OSHA QuickTakes, (2015, December 15).