|<< Back to Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA)
- May 1-7, 2011: 2011 North American Occupational Safety and Health (NAOSH) Week. The Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA) and a number of other Alliance Program participants supported 2011 NAOSH Week. Sponsored annually by the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), an Alliance Program participant, and the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering (CSSE), the Week focuses on the importance of preventing injuries and illnesses in the workplace. The theme for 2011 was "Celebrating a Century of Safety."
- November 5, 2010: International Association for Cold Storage Construction Convention, San Antonio, Texas.
- Dean Wingo, Assistant Regional Administrator, Region VI, Dallas Regional Office, USDOL-OSHA, made a presentation to meeting attendees.
- October 7, 2010: GCCA South Pacific Chapter Meeting, Santa Barbara, California.
- Peter Wilsey, Team Leader, Region IX, San Francisco Regional Office, USDOL-OSHA, made a presentation entitled "OSHA's Cooperative Programs" to 30 meeting attendees.
- Jim Ryel, District Manager, Southern Process Safety Management Unit, Cal/OSHA, made a presentation entitled "Partnering with OSHA in California" to 30 meeting
- October 1, 2010: GCCA Southeastern Chapter Meeting, Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Suzanne M. Street, Area Director, Region IV, Raleigh, North Carolina Area Office, USDOL-OSHA, made a presentation entitled "Partnering with OSHA" to 45 meeting
- August 27, 2010: GCCA Heartland Chapter Meeting, St. Louis, Missouri.
- Mike Minicky, Compliance Assistance Specialist, Region VII, St. Louis, Missouri Area Office, USDOL-OSHA, made a presentation entitled "Partnering with OSHA" to 40