TEXT VERSION OF SLIDE:
Title: VPP Corporate
Type: Text Slide with images
[Includes images of the following corporate logos: Georgia-Pacific, Maytag, United States Postal
Service, Dow, Johnson&Johnson, GE, and International Paper]
- Maximize reliance on corporate pre-screening
- Streamline applications
- Streamline onsite evaluations
- Maximize leadership and outreach
VPP CORPORATE - was designed to test new processes that will enable companies
with strong corporate commitment to VPP to bring more of their sites into the program in a more efficient,
- The pilot concept is based on the following: Maximize reliance on corporate pre-screening or
worksites, Streamline applications, Streamline onsite evaluations, Maximize leadership and outreach
- When we launched the pilot commitment to participant in the pilot was received from: General
Electric, Georgia Pacific , International Paper, Johnson & Johnson, Maytag, Dow, USPS
- To date we have approved Georgia Pacific and the US Postal Service as VPP Corporate Participants.
We should be approving International Paper shortly.
- Next Dow Chemical Company will undergo the OSHA onsite Corporate Program Evaluation in June.
- There has been very strong public interest in this pilot. We are currently maintaining a growing
list of parties that have expressed an interest in possibly participating in this program.