Activities and Events Archive
- May 2-8, 2010: 2010 North American Occupational Safety and Health (NAOSH) Week. The Altec Industries, Inc. and a number of other Alliance Program participants are supporting 2010 NAOSH Week, "Mission NAOSH 2010: Safe Workplaces." Sponsored annually by the American Society of Safety Engineers and the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering, the Week focuses on the importance of preventing injuries and illnesses in the workplace.
- April 27, 2010: 2010 Annual On-site Consultation Training Conference, San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, San Diego, California.
- Darin Hinnergardt, Master Training Instructor, Altec Industries, Inc; Daniel J. Moss, Technical Consultant, Standards and Safety Services, Association of Equipment Manufacturers; and Stephen Smith, President Elect, Scaffolding Industry Association; will present "Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Issues and Emerging Technologies."
- October 6-8, 2009: International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), Lexington, Kentucky.
- Representatives from the Kentucky Occupational Safety and Health Program staffed an Alliance Program exhibit booth during the exposition.
- Representatives from the Kentucky Occupational Safety and Health Program participated in an educational session during the exposition