Safety & Health Training Resources
OSHA offers a wide selection of training materials and resources to help broaden worker and employer knowledge on the recognition, avoidance, and prevention of safety and health hazards in their workplaces.
This page references training materials developed by Susan Harwood grantees, trainer materials, OSHA developed materials, and links to training resources by other organizations. All materials are available free of charge.
See the revised Training Requirements in OSHA Standards* to access the complete OSHA training requirements.
- Compliance Guidance on Training
- Heat Illness Educational Resources
- Stop Falls Educational Materials and Resources
- OSHA Educational Downloadable Videos
- OSHA Educational Publications
- New Compliance Assistance Products
- Susan Harwood Grantee Developed Training Materials: Topic, Language, Grantee
- Alliance Program Participants Developed Products
- Training and Reference Materials Library
- Other Resources for Training
- Spanish Language Compliance Assistance Resources
- Introduction to OSHA
- Construction Focus Four Training
* Accessibility Assistance: Contact the OSHA Directorate of Training and Education at (847) 759-7700 for assistance accessing PDF materials.