Region VI Regional Office Alliances
The Association of Energy Service Companies (PDF) signed September 24, 2013.
- US Labor Department's OSHA in Dallas signs alliance with the Association of Energy Service Companies to promote safety and health in the oil and gas well industry OSHA Region 6 News Release, (2013, September 25)
- Alliance Annual Report 2013-2014 (PDF)
- Alliance Annual Report 2014-2015
- Association of Energy Service Companies trains OSHA staff on hydrogen sulfide hazards. OSHA QuickTakes, (2015, December 15)
- Renewal Agreement signed February 17, 2016
- Texas OSHA offices renew two alliances to protect oil and gas workers. OSHA QuickTakes, (2016, March 1).
- Association of Energy Service Companies provides well servicing rig orientation for OSHA staff. OSHA QuickTakes, (2016, July 1).
- Alliance Annual Report 2015-2016
- Alliance Annual Report 2016-2017
- Renewal Agreement signed April 17, 2018
- U.S. Department of Labor and Association of Energy Service Companies Renew Alliance to Keep Texas Oil and Gas Employees Safe. OSHA Region 6 News Release, (2018, April 27).
- OSHA Alliance Partners Commit to Improving Worker Safety and Health. OSHA QuickTakes, (2018, May 1).
- Alliance Annual Report 2017-2018
Elevator Industry Safety Partners [International Union of Elevator Constructors (IUEC), National Elevator Industry, Inc. (NEII), National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC), Elevator Contractors of America (ECA), Elevator Industry Work Preservation Fund (EIWPF), and the National Elevator Industry Educational Program (NEIEP)] signed September 5, 2019. (Alliance signed by the Region 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 Regional Offices.)