Bismarck Area Office Alliances
MonDaks Safety Network and the State of North Dakota signed February 5, 2015.
- Renewal Agreement signed February 23, 2017.
- OSHA's alliance partners renew their commitment to better protect worker safety and health. OSHA QuickTakes, (2017, March 1).
Trenching and Excavation Alliance of North Dakota (signatories include North Dakota Workforce Safety & Insurance (WSI), Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) of North Dakota, Associated General Contractors (AGC) of North Dakota, Energy Coalition for Contractor Safety (ECCS), Mondaks Safety Networks, and Bakken Basin Safety Consortium) signed May 3, 2018. (Alliance signed by Bismarck Area Office.)
- U.S. Department of Labor and Industry Representatives Partner To Address Trenching Hazards in North Dakota. OSHA Region 8 News Release, (May 18, 2018).
U.S. Forest Service- Northern Region and National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE)- Northern Region signed August 16, 2017. (Alliance signed by Billings, Bismarck and Sioux Falls Area Offices.)
- OSHA Alliance partners commit to improving worker safety and health. OSHA QuickTakes, (2017, September 1.)
- Federal agencies in Montana and Dakotas align on safety practices. OSHA Region 8 News Release, (2017, September 15).
- OSHA Alliance Partners Commit to Improving Worker Safety and Health. OSHA QuickTakes, (2017, October 3).