- May 6-12, 2007: 2007 North American Occupational Safety and Health (NAOSH)
Week. Club Managers Association of American and a number of other Alliance
Program participants supported 2007 NAOSH Week; "All Modes of Transportation."
Sponsored annually by the American Society of Safety Engineers and the Canadian
Society of Safety Engineering, the Week focuses on the importance of preventing
injuries and illnesses in the workplace.
- February 27 - March 3, 2005: CMAA's 78th Annual World Conference on Club Management and 28th
Annual Exposition, New Orleans Marriott, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Representatives from OSHA's Office of Small Business Assistance and Region VI, Baton Rouge,
Louisiana Area Office staffed an Alliance Program exhibit booth in the CMAA member pavilion
during the conference.
- October 16-18, 2004: CMAA Leadership/Legislative Conference, Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City,
- October 18, 2004: Paula White, then-Director, Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs, USDOL-OSHA, updated the CMAA members on recent OSHA actions and hot topic issues.
- February 15-19, 2004: CMAA's 77th Annual World Conference on Club Management and
27th Annual Exposition, Anaheim Marriott Hotel, Anaheim, California.
- September 13-15, 2003: CMAA Leadership/Legislative Conference, Pentagon City, Arlington,
- September 15, 2003: Gary Visscher, then-Deputy Assistant Secretary, USDOL-OSHA,
updated CMAA members on recent activities of OSHA and the signing of the OSHA
and CMAA national Alliance.