Compliance Assistance Quick Start
Health Care Industry
Step 6: Train Your Employees
Learn about resources available from OSHA for training employers and employees by:
- Visiting OSHA’s Training Resources page.
- Reviewing OSHA’s Training and Reference Materials page.
- Learning about OSHA’s Outreach Training Program.
- Downloading OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach-Trainer Presentations.
- Learning about courses available from the OSHA Training Institute (OTI) in Arlington Heights, Illinois and OTI Education Centers around the country.
NOTE: A number of OSHA standards include employee training requirements. For a listing of these requirements, see Training Requirements in OSHA Standards (PDF) OSHA Publication 2254, (2015). This publication also includes voluntary training guidelines that employers can use to help design, conduct, evaluate, and revise their safety and health training programs.