Scheduled Maintenance - President's Day Weekend
The U.S. Department of Labor will be conducting scheduled system maintenance beginning Friday, Feb. 15 at 5 p.m. ET through Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 8 a.m. ET. Some pages may be temporarily unavailable. To report an emergency, file a complaint with OSHA, or to ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
|<<< Back to OSHA's New National Emphasis Program: Crystalline Silica
Printing Instructions | Text Version
TEXT VERSION OF SLIDE:
Title: Audience Suggestions?
[Includes the OSHA logo]
- Control methods for crystalline silica on your job or in your workplace?
- Suggestions for "getting the word out"?
- Other groups that might be interested in reducing exposure to crystalline silica?
1. Do you have experience with any type of control methods for crystalline silica on your job or in
2. What suggestions do you have for getting the word out about the dangers of exposure to
3. Do you know any other groups that we should approach that might be interested in partnering with
OSHA to reduce exposure to crystalline silica?