Lead: Battery Manufacturing eTool
Lead: Battery Manufacturing » Additional References
- OSHA Safety and Health Topic Pages
Industrial Ventilation: A Manual of Recommended Practice, 25th Edition. American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, Inc. (ACGIH) (2004), 544 pages.
Z9.2-2006 American National Standard - Fundamentals Governing the Design and Operation of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems. American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), (January 2007).
Maintenance, examination and testing of local exhaust ventilation. Health and Safety Executive (HSE), UK (2004). This guidance document provides advice to employers and others who operate, service and maintain local exhaust ventilation systems.
Industrial Ventilation Workbook, 6th Edition. Burton, D. Jeff of IVE Inc. (2009), 310 pages. This workbook is a companion study guide to the ACGIH Industrial Ventilation Manual listed above. This workbook also provides calculations, charts, forms, checklists, and auditing documents.
The Occupational Environment - Its Evaluation and Control, 2nd Edition. American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) (2003).
Technical Manual: Ventilation Investigation. OSHA (1999). This manual describes the use of supply and exhaust ventilation to control emissions, exposures, and chemical hazards in the workplace.
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association (SMACNA)
- HVAC Systems Duct Design, 4th Edition (2006)
- Round Industrial Duct Construction Standards (1999)
- Low Pressure Duct Construction Standards, 5th Edition (1976)
- Accepted Industry Practice for Industrial Duct Construction (1975)