New Compliance Assistance Products
The following are some of OSHA's recently issued or updated compliance assistance products. Many publications with an OSHA publication number can be downloaded or ordered from the OSHA Publications page. They can also be ordered by telephone from the OSHA Publications Office at (202) 693-1888 or (800) 321-OSHA (6742).
See OSHA’s COVID-19 web page for resources to keep employers and workers safe during the pandemic.
Beryllium General Industry Standard: Guidance on Medical Surveillance for Beryllium Exposed Workers. OSHA Publication 4116, (2021, April).
Protecting Workers from Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds: Final Rule Overview. OSHA Publication 3821, (2021, June).
- Prevent Heat Illness at Work.
- Stand Up 4 Grain Safety.
- National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls in Construction
Public Service Announcements
Heat Illness Prevention. (2020, July).
Beryllium Medical Surveillance Information for Workers. OSHA Publication 4115, (2021, April).
Worker Information on the Beryllium Lymphocyte Proliferation Test (BeLPT). OSHA Publication 4114, (updated 2021, June).
- OSHA’s Fall Protection Policies for Residential Construction. (2021, January).
- Overview of the Application Process for Targeted Topic Training, Training and Educational Materials Development, and Capacity Building Development Susan Harwood Training Grants. (2021, July).
- Overview of the Application Process for the OSHA Workplace Safety and Health Training on Infectious Disease, Including COVID-19, Susan Harwood Training Grants. (2021, June).
- Violations and Severe Injury Reports Online. (2021, January).
- Workplace Safety Reminder: Portable Generators. English and Spanish, (2021, March).