New Compliance Assistance Products
The following are some of OSHA's recently issued or updated compliance assistance products. Many publications with an OSHA publication number can be downloaded or ordered from the OSHA Publications page. They can also be ordered by telephone from the OSHA Publications Office at (202) 693-1888 or (800) 321-OSHA (6742).
See OSHA’s COVID-19 web page for resources to keep employers and workers safe during the pandemic.
- Hazard Alert: Soybean Soapstock Storage Tank Explosion. OSHA Publication HA-4140, (2021, July).
- Keep Workers Alive During Diving Operations: OSHA Alert. OSHA Publication 4141, (2021, September).
- Prevent Heat Illness at Work: OSHA Alert.
- Worker Safety is Your Business: Keep Drivers Safe.
- Beryllium General Industry Standard: Guidance on Medical Surveillance for Beryllium Exposed Workers. OSHA Publication 4116, (2021, April).
- Filing Whistleblower Complaints Related to COVID-19.
- Protecting Workers from Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds: Final Rule Overview. OSHA Publication 3821, (2021, June).
- Whistleblower Protection for Consumer Product Industry Workers.
- Small Business Safety and Health Handbook. OSHA Publication 2209, (updated 2021, July).
- Prevent Heat Illness at Work.
- Stand Up 4 Grain Safety.
- National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls in Construction
Public Service Announcements
- Heat Illness Prevention. (2020, July).
- Suicide Prevention Month and Stand-Down (2020, August).
- Beryllium Medical Surveillance Information for Workers. OSHA Publication 4115, (2021, April).
- Understanding Your Role as a Shipyard Competent Person
- Worker Information on the Beryllium Lymphocyte Proliferation Test (BeLPT). OSHA Publication 4114, (updated 2021, June).
- 20 Years Later: What OSHA Learned at Ground Zero. (2021, September).
- Kicking Off Safe + Sound Week 2021. (2021, August).
- OSHA’s Fall Protection Policies for Residential Construction. (2021, January).
- Overview of the Application Process for Targeted Topic Training, Training and Educational Materials Development, and Capacity Building Development Susan Harwood Training Grants. (2021, July).
- Overview of the Application Process for the OSHA Workplace Safety and Health Training on Infectious Disease, Including COVID-19, Susan Harwood Training Grants. (2021, June).
- Violations and Severe Injury Reports Online. (2021, January).
- Workplace Safety Reminder: Portable Generators. English and Spanish, (2021, March).
- Workplace Safety: Suicide Prevention. English and Spanish, (2021, September).