Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH)
ACCSH is a continuing advisory body established by statute that provides advice and assistance in construction standards and policy matters to the Assistant Secretary. There are 15 members of this advisory body. The ACCSH meetings are open to the Public and are announced in the Federal Register and appear on this page. Additional information about Advisory Committees is found at 29 CFR 1912.
The following collection of pages includes information on:
- Background, History, and Charter
- Current Membership and Contact Personnel
- Meeting Minutes and Transcripts
- Work Groups - Committee Members and Reports
Work group meeting schedules can be found in Federal Register Notices.
For general information about ACCSH and ACCSH meetings:
- Mr. Damon Bonneau
- OSHA, Directorate of Construction
- Room N3468, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20210 | (202) 693-2020
For information about submitting comments or requests to speak, and for special accommodations for the meeting:
- Ms. Gretta Jameson
- OSHA, Office of Communications
- Room N3647, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20210 | (202) 693-1999
Building Access, Department of Labor Security:
- Members of the public attending the ACCSH or ACCSH Work Group meetings in the Department of Labor's Frances Perkins Building will be required to enter and exit through Building Security at the 3rd and C Streets, NW., "Visitors' Entrance.'' Attendees must present valid government-issued photo identification and sign the log to enter the building. They should proceed to the North elevator banks and go to the third floor.
- Rooms N3437-B/C/D are behind the elevator bank. Attendees should allow extra time for the security procedures and reaching the meeting rooms.
- Individuals needing special accommodations for ACCSH or ACCSH Work Group meetings should contact Ms. Jameson.
Questions or comments regarding this web page and any web page relating to the Directorate of Construction should be directed to the Web Officer for the Directorate of Construction, Gopal Menon | (202) 693-2020.
- NEW ACCSH will hold a teleconference meeting from 1 to 5 p.m., June 20, 2017, to consider a proposed rule to extend the enforcement date for OSHA's crane operator certification requirement. See the Federal Register for details (2017, June 6).
- Dial-in Number: 888-604-9368; Passcode: 8521818
- FAQ's - Crane operator certification compliance date extension [PDF]