- Safety and Health Topics
- Residential Construction Industry
Residential Construction Industry
Related Safety and Health Topics Pages
- Training Requirements in OSHA Standards. OSHA Publication 2254, (2015).
- Construction Industry: Training and Outreach Materials. OSHA Safety and Health Topics Page. Provides links to several construction resources for safety and health training.
- Small Business Handbook (PDF). OSHA Publication 2209, (2005).
- OSHA Training. Provides links to training and education resources as well as courses provided by the OSHA Training Institute in occupational safety and health for federal and state compliance officers, state consultants, other federal agency personnel, and the private sector.
- Biblioteca Electronica de Salud y Seguridad Ocupacional en la Construction (elcosh) (Electronic Library of Construction Occupational Safety & Health (elcosh)). Center to Protect Workers' Rights and National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- Materiales de Capacitación (Training Materials)
- Assistant Secretary Letter to NAHB (PDF). (June 8, 2011).
- Residential Construction Frequently Asked Questions
- U.S. Labor Department's OSHA acts to protect residential roofing workers Agency rescinds Clinton-era directive and gives workers more safeguards against falls. OSHA News Release, (December 22, 2010).
- Small Business. OSHA.
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities Following an OSHA Inspection. OSHA Publication 3000, (2014). Outlines employer rights and obligations following an inspection conducted under the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970.
- OSHA Inspections. OSHA Fact Sheet (Publication 3783), (October 2015). Provides background information regarding OSHA's authority, and describes the OSHA inspection process from compliance officer preparation through appeals.
- What To Expect During OSHA's Visit (PDF). (1997). Prepares employers who wish to participate in OSHA's Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) for the second phase of their application--the OSHA on-site visit.
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Provides education courses and seminars.
- Electronic Library of Construction Occupational Safety & Health (elcosh). The Center for Construction Research and Training.