Educational Materials and Resources for Workers and Employers
Ladder Safety Guidance
- Falling Off Ladders Can Kill: Use Them Safely - Booklet
- Safe Use of Extension Ladders - Fact Sheet (English) (PDF*)
- Safe Use of Job-made Wooden Ladders - Fact Sheet (English) (PDF*)
- Safe Use of Stepladders - Fact Sheet (English) (PDF*)
- NIOSH Ladder safety phone app - English and Spanish
Fall Prevention Wallet Card
Fall Prevention Publications
- NEW Fall Protection in Construction (PDF*). OSHA Publication 3146, (2015).
- NEW Protecting Roofing Workers (PDF*). OSHA Publication 3755, (2015).
- Fall Prevention/Protection. OSHA Publications. Contains fall prevention materials in English and Spanish.
Additional Educational Materials and Resources for Workers and Employers
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
OSHA Construction eTool - Falls
Multiple printed copies can be ordered by any of the following methods.
- Visit OSHA's Publications web page.
- Send your request via fax to 202-693-1635.
- Call 1-800 321-6742 (OSHA) or 202-693-1999.
- Send your request in writing to:
- U.S. Department of Labor
- OSHA Office of Communications
- 200 Constitution Ave., NW
- Room N3647
- Washington, DC 20210
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Construction at (202) 693-2020 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Construction at (202) 693-2020.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top