- Updated Small Business Safety and Health Handbook. OSHA Publication 2209, (2021). Summarizes the benefits of an effective safety and health program, provides self-inspection checklists for employers to identify workplace hazards, and reviews key workplace safety and health resources for small businesses.
- Electrical. OSHA Slide Presentation, (November 16, 2001). Assists trainers conducting OSHA's 10-hour general industry outreach training for workers. Since workers are the target audience, the material emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, and control—not standards.
- OSHA Training. OSHA. Provides links to training and education resources as well as courses provided by the OSHA Training Institute in occupational safety and health for federal and state compliance officers, state consultants, other federal agency personnel, and the private sector.
- Training and Workforce Development. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Ergonomics: Solutions for Electrical Contractors
- Machine Guarding
- Respiratory Protection
- Subpart S – Electrical Standard
OSHA Expert System Advisors
For a complete list, see OSHA's eTools, eMatrix, Expert Advisors and v-Tools Page.