SGE Training Schedule
Want to Become a Special Government Employee (SGE)?
Planning to Attend the 32nd Annual National VPP Participants’ Association (VPPPA) Conference in Kissimmee, Florida?
If the answer to both of those questions is YES, then you’re in luck! The SGE course will be offered at the VPPPA Conference in August 2016.
So, what are some highlights of the class? Approved attendees will...
- Learn how to assess and evaluate an applicant or current participant’s safety and health management system (SHMS) against VPP criteria;
- Learn how to become an effective VPP onsite evaluation team member; and
- Hear from experienced SGEs who have worked alongside OSHA personnel and have shared their perspectives on safety and health.
Apply today! The application deadline for the SGE course at the VPPPA conference is June 17, 2016!
For more information on the SGE Program and to download an application, visit the SGE webpage at http://www.osha.gov/dcsp/vpp/sge.html. Make sure your packet includes the SGE Eligibility, your resume or Federal Application for Employment OF612, and Financial Disclosure Report. Also, indicate on the cover sheet that you want to attend the SGE course at the VPPPA Conference in August.
- Friday, August 26, 2016 – 1:00 PM class begins
- Sunday, August 28, 2016 – 3:00 PM class ends
- Gaylord Palms & Convention Center, Kissimmee, Florida
More for information on the Annual National VPPPA Conference, visit VPPPA’s website at http://www.vpppa.org/