Combustible Dust: An Explosion Hazard
OSHA has begun the rulemaking process to develop a combustible dust standard for general industry. Activities related to this process are below.
- Combustible Dust. OSHA Regulatory Agenda.
- Combustible Dust; Advance notice of proposed rulemaking. OSHA Federal Register, 74:54333-54347, (October 21, 2009).
- Rulemaking docket for combustible dust (OSHA 2009-0023). Regulations.gov.
- Stakeholder meetings have been held. The summary notes are available:
- An expert forum was convened by OSHA. The report is available: