Fall Prevention Resources
Employers may distribute pre-printed training materials, e.g., "Safety" Brochures, and OSHA's Fall Prevention Campaign Resources consisting of: OSHA Fall Prevention Facts Sheets, Posters, Wallet Cards, Training Guide, Quick-Cards and Ladder/Safety Guidance materials located in:
- OSHA's Educational Materials and Resources for Workers and Employers
- OSHA's Fall Prevention Training
- OSHA's Falls Prevention Campaign (en español)
- OSHA's Publications
- OSHA's Media Resources
Educational Materials & Resources for Workers & Employers
Campaign Fact Sheet
Fall Prevention Wallet Card
Fall Prevention Publications
- Fall Protection in Construction (PDF). OSHA Publication 3146, (2015).
- Protecting Roofing Workers (PDF). OSHA Publication 3755, (2015).
- Fall Prevention/Protection. OSHA Publications. Contains fall prevention materials in English and Spanish.
Ladder Safety Guidance
- Falling Off Ladders Can Kill: Use Them Safely - Booklet (PDF). Also available EPUB and MOBI
- Safe Use of Extension Ladders - Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Safe Use of Job-made Wooden Ladders - Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Safe Use of Stepladders - Fact Sheet (PDF)
- NIOSH Ladder safety phone app (English and Spanish)
- Ladder Jack Scaffolds Fact Sheet (English: PDF) (2016)
- Narrow Frame Scaffolds Fact Sheet (English: HTML PDF) (2014)
- Tube and Coupler Scaffolds - Erection and Use Fact Sheet (English: PDF) (2014)
- Tube and Coupler Scaffolds - Planning and Design Fact Sheet (English: PDF) (2014)
- Scaffolding Booklet (English: HTML PDF) (2002)
- OSHA Scaffold eTool
Additional Educational Materials
- Construction Industry
- Fall Protection in Residential Construction
- Fall Protection Safety and Health Topics page
- OSHA Construction eTool - Falls
- OSHA Heat Illness Prevention Campaign
- OSHA Alliance Program Toolbox talks and Training products
- NIOSH: Campaign to Prevent Falls in Construction
- Fall Prevention Training Guide: A Lesson Plan for Employers (PDF) (EPUB | MOBI). Also available en Español (PDF) (EPUB | MOBI).
- CPWR: Stop Construction Falls: contains educational and training tools including the fatality map.
- NSC Stands with OSHA on Fall Safety
Prevention Videos (v-Tools)
- Falls in Construction
- California Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (FACE)
- The Worker' Compensation Board of British Columbia, Canada (WorkSafeBC)