- OSHA Training. Provides links to training and education resources as well as courses provided by the OSHA Training Institute in occupational safety and health for federal and state compliance officers, state consultants, other federal agency personnel, and the private sector.
- Construction Industry Outreach Training Program. OSHA.
- Small Business Handbook (PDF). OSHA Publication 2209, (2005).
- Means of Egress and Fire Protection. Assists trainers conducting OSHA 10-hour General Industry outreach training for workers. Since workers are the target audience, the material emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, and control - not standards. No attempt has been made to treat the topic exhaustively.
- Fire Safety. National Ag Safety Database (NASD). Provides a listing of several fire safety videos available from NASD.
- Working Outdoors in Warm Climates. OSHA Fact Sheet, (2005, September).
- National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS). United States Fire Administration (USFA). Includes links to reports, software for reporting fires, fire statistics and training materials.
- Engineering Laboratory. National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST). Studies building materials; computer-integrated construction practices; fire science and fire safety engineering; and structural, mechanical, and environmental engineering. Products of the laboratory's research include measurements and test methods, performance criteria, and technical data that supports innovations by industry and are incorporated into building and fire standards and codes.
- Fire on the Web. Provides links to fire related software, experimental fire data and mpeg/quick time movies of fire tests that can be downloaded and/or viewed with a web browser.