OSHA Challenge Success Stories
- NEW Challenge Graduate L&M Technologies at NASA's Johnson Space Center Receives VPP Star. (2017, October).
- Employees and Management Involvement paved the way for Shermco Industries to join OSHA's Voluntary Protection Program (VPP). (2015, July).
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics - Fort Worth Completes OSHA Challenge in 20 Months. (2012, January).
- OSHA Challenge Participant Ameristar's Key Investment in Keeping Workers Safe Pays Off. (2010, September).
- OSHA Challenge Leads Thomas & Marker to Success. (2008, February).
Submit a Challenge Success Story
OSHA's Office of Partnerships and Recognition (OPR) is seeking for your success stories and best practices to show the positive results and benefits of participating in OSHA Challenge. Once you have completed this form, please email it to your Administrator. A list of Administrators and their contact information may be found at OSHA Challenge Administrators and Current Participants by Region.