Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 10/21/1992 - National - CSP 01-01-026 [STP 2-1.126A] - Occupational Exposure to Asbestos, Tremolite, Antrohyllite, and Actinolite; Final Rules Amending Present Standards in General Industry (29 CFR 1910.1001) and in Construction (29 CFR 1926.58), and Lift
- 06/22/1992 - National - CPL 02-02-042 [CPL 2-2.42] - Guidelines for Implementing the Field Sanitation Standard.
- 06/15/1992 - National - CPL 02-00-045 [CPL 2.45B CH-3] - Changes to the Field Operations Manual (FOM)
- 05/04/1992 - National - CSP 01-01-025 [STP 2.12B] - State Program Requirements for Statistical Information on the Incidence of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses by Industry; on the Injured or Ill Worker; and on the Circumstances of the Injuries or Il
- 02/10/1992 - National - CPL 02-00-095 [CPL 2.95] - Enforcement Authority at the Department of Energy's (DOE) Government-Owned, Contractor-Operated (GOCO) sites.