- Precautions for Firefighters to Prevent Dust Explosions [PDF*]. OSHA QuickCard, Publication 3674-08 2013 (2013, August).
- Firefighting Precautions at Facilities with Combustible Dust [PDF*]. OSHA Publication 3644-04-2013 (2013, April).
- Expert Forum Summary Report [PDF*]. OSHA, (2011, May 31), 58 pages.
OSHA has begun the rulemaking process to develop a combustible dust standard for general industry. Activities related to this process are below.
- Combustible Dust. OSHA Regulatory Agenda.
- Combustible Dust; Advance notice of proposed rulemaking. OSHA Federal Register, 74:54333-54347, (2009, October 21).
- Rulemaking docket for combustible dust (OSHA 2009-0023). Regulations.gov.
- Stakeholder meetings have been held. The summary notes are available:
- An expert forum was convened by OSHA. The report is available:
Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Standards and Guidance at (202) 693-1950 for assistance accessing DOC, EPS, GIF, MP4, PDF, PPT or XLS documents.
*These files are provided for downloading.