Combustible Dust: An Explosion Hazard
OSHA has begun the rulemaking process to develop a combustible dust standard for general industry. Activities related to this process are below.
- Combustible Dust. OSHA Regulatory Agenda.
- Combustible Dust; Advance notice of proposed rulemaking. OSHA Federal Register, 74:54333-54347, (2009, October 21).
- Rulemaking docket for combustible dust (OSHA 2009-0023). Regulations.gov.
- Stakeholder meetings have been held. The summary notes are available:
- An expert forum was convened by OSHA. The report is available:
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Standards and Guidance at (202) 693-1999 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Standards and Guidance at (202) 693-1999.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.