- Precautions for Firefighters to Prevent Dust Explosions [PDF*]. OSHA QuickCard, Publication 3674-08 2013 (2013, August).
- Firefighting Precautions at Facilities with Combustible Dust [PDF*]. OSHA Publication 3644-04-2013 (2013, April).
- Expert Forum Summary Report [PDF*]. OSHA, (2011, May 31), 58 pages.
The following directive outlines Federal OSHA’s enforcement program for combustible dust hazards, followed by a report on the status of the program:
- Combustible Dust National Emphasis Program. OSHA Directive CPL 03-00-008, (2008, March 11).
- Status Report on Combustible Dust --- National Emphasis Program [PDF*]. OSHA, (2009, October), 12 pages. Twenty-five states, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands have OSHA-approved State Plans and have adopted their own enforcement policies. For the most part, these States adopt standards that are identical to Federal OSHA. However, some States may have different enforcement policies.
Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Standards and Guidance at (202) 693-1950 for assistance accessing DOC, EPS, GIF, MP4, PDF, PPT or XLS documents.
*These files are provided for downloading.