« « Return to Federal Agency Programs and Services Page
Federal Agency Training
Occupational Safety and Health Training for Federal Agencies is offered through the OSHA Training Institute Education Centers.
Other locations that conduct safety and health training. Note that these courses are individually developed by the agency and are not OSHA courses. OSHA does not provide these listings as recommendations.
- Field (Regional) Federal Safety and Health Councils
- Federal Occupational Health (FOH), Washington, DC, of the U.S. Public Health Service, within the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Naval Safety and Environmental Training Center, Norfolk, VA
- U.S. Air Force Safety Center at Kirtland AFB, NM
- U.S. Army Combat Readiness/Safety Center at Fort Rucker, AL
- Transportation Safety Institute at Oklahoma City, OK, within the U.S. Department of Transportation
- NASA Safety Training Center (NSTC) at Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX, is only accessible to users at NASA Centers. NASA's occupational health program is managed through the Office of the Chief Health and Medical Officer (OCHMO), Washington, DC
- USDA Graduate School, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC
- U.S. Department of Energy National Training Center, Albuquerque, NM