Non-Governmental Spanish-Language Resources
The following are links to Spanish-language resources from non-governmental organizations.
- Safety and Health Toolbox. List of Spanish language safety and health resources and publications.
- American Heart Association
- Spanish-Language Page. Provides information to reduce disability and death from cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- CPWR - The Center for Construction Research and Training
- Migrant Clinicians Network. This organization’s goal is to improve health care for migrant workers by providing support, technical assistance, and professional development to clinicians in Federally Qualified Health Centers and other healthcare delivery sites.
- Pesticides. Worker and family protection information in English and Spanish.
- National Council for Occupational Safety and Health
- National Work Zone Safety Information Clearinghouse. This clearinghouse was created in 1998 by the American Road and Transportation Builders Association and the Federal Highway Administration to improve safety in highway work zones. The clearinghouse provides information and referrals to government agencies, public and private organizations, and the general public concerning the safe and effective operation of traffic work zones.
- Spanish-Language Materials. This page includes links to information about Spanish language training courses, videos, and printed materials that are related to work zone safety.
- Roadway Safety Awareness Program. This program provides an overview of common hazards in highway and road construction and simple prevention measures. It is intended to help companies produce the worker awareness needed to achieve best practices. It is designed for use by supervisory personnel with some safety and health experience or by safety and health personnel to orient new workers as they arrive on the jobsite. The program is available in English and Spanish.
- OSHA Alliance Program Participant Developed Products. Products developed by OSHA's Alliance Program participants in Spanish.
- Process Safety Beacon. Published by the Center for Chemical Process Safety, which is part of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers. This monthly one-page publication delivers process safety messages to plant operators and other manufacturing personnel. Available in English, Spanish, and other languages.
- UCLA Labor Occupational Safety and Health (UCLA-LOSH). This organization is a center in Southern California for Spanish and English worker training, educational materials development, technical assistance, and policy information in workplace health and safety.
- Resources & Publications. This includes fact sheets in English and Spanish.