Cranes & Derricks in Construction
- OSHA issues Direct Final Rule to apply worker safety and health requirements for cranes and derricks to demolition and underground construction. OSHA Trade News Release, (August 17, 2012).
- U.S. Department of Labor's OSHA publishes final rule on cranes and derricks in construction. OSHA News Release, (July 28, 2010).
- OSHA Cranes & Derricks Subpart CC. OSHA, (October 1, 2010).
- Understanding OSHA's New Cranes and Derricks in Construction Standard. AGC Cranes and Derricks Webinar. A 60 minute PowerPoint presentation with voiceover and question and answers.
- Crane Safety Awareness For Site Superintendents. OSHA Video, (1992). Discusses some of the hazards and risks involved in crane operations and identifies information managers should be familiar with if cranes are operating on their site.