Cranes & Derricks in Construction
- Two Propane Gas Supplier Workers Electrocuted when Boom Truck Crane’s Boom Contacts 7,200 Volt Overhead Power Line, Washington. NIOSH, Washington Case Report: 10WA031, (April 21, 2015).
- Cranes and Derricks in Construction; Proposed Rule. Federal Register #73:59713-59954, (October 9, 2008).
- Safety Standards for Cranes and Derricks. Federal Register Notice 68:39877-39880, (July 3, 2003).
- C-DAC Consensus Document, Docket 68-14. (August 5, 2004). Note: This consensus document is the product of a negotiated rulemaking process conducted under the Negotiated Rulemaking Act. The document is subject to various Agency reviews. Upon completion of these reviews, a proposed standard will be published in the Federal Register for public comment.
- Additional information may be found by searching Docket S030.