Columbus Area Office
Signatory Organization(s): Buckeye STEPS.
OSHA Office(s): Columbus Area Office.
- Agreement signed September 20, 2013
- U.S. Department of Labor's OSHA, Buckeye STEPS Network establish alliance to address hazards associated with oil and gas operations OSHA Region 5 News Release (2013, September 23)
- Renewal Agreement signed November 24, 2015
- Renewal Agreement signed February 02, 2018
- U.S. Department of Labor and Buckeye STEPS Renew Alliance to Improve Workplace Safety in Ohio Oil and Gas Industry OSHA Region 5 News Release (2018, February 16)
- OSHA Alliance Partners Commit to Improving Worker Safety and Health. OSHA QuickTakes (2018, March 05)
- Ambassador Document signed February 26, 2021
Signatory Organization(s): Consulate of Mexico in Indianapolis.
OSHA Office(s): Cincinnati Area Office, and Columbus Area Office.
Signatory Organization(s): Ohio Craft Brewers Association, Master Brewers Association of the Americas District Midwest, and Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation.
OSHA Office(s): Cincinnati Area Office, Cleveland Area Office, Columbus Area Office, and Toledo Area Office.