- Safety and Health Topics
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Revising the Notification Requirements in the Exposure Determination Provisions of the Hexavalent Chromium Standards. OSHA Federal Register, Final Rule 75:27188-27189, (May 2010).
- Hexavalent Chromium National Emphasis Program. OSHA Directive CPL 02-02-076, (February 2010).
- Health Effects of Hexavalent Chromium. OSHA Fact Sheet, (July 2006).
- Small Entity Compliance Guide for the Hexavalent Chromium Standards. OSHA Publication 3320, (2006).
- Cr(VI)(Hexavalent Chromium). OSHA Chemical Sampling Information. Includes exposure limits set by OSHA.
- Hexavalent Chromium Training Kit. Washington State Department of Labor & Industries.
- Hexavalent Chromium Fact Sheet Plus. Oregon OSHA, (October 2006).
- NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-149, (September 2007). Provides information about exposure limits, measurement methods, personal protection and sanitation, first aid, respirators, exposure routes, symptoms, target organs, and cancer sites, as well as other information about hexavalent chromium compounds.
- Controlling Exposure to Hexavalent Chromium in Aerospace and Air Transport Painting. OSHA Fact Sheet (Publication 3650), (2013).
- Hexavalent Chromium Hazards in Bridge Painting. OSHA Fact Sheet (Publication 3649), (2013).
- Controlling Hexavalent Chromium Exposures during Electroplating. OSHA Fact Sheet (Publication 3648), (2013).
- Controlling Hazardous Fume and Gases during Welding. OSHA Fact Sheet (Publication 3647), (2013).