Success with VPP: Archived Success Stories
- Participant Xerox Oklahoma City Supplies Manufacturing Plant Utilizes Four Key Elements of VPP to Achieve Excellence in Workplace Safety and Health. Region V, (2010, September).
- Participant Coreslab Structures, Inc. in Orlando Leads Pre-Stressed Concrete Manufacturing Industry in Achieving VPP Star Status. Region IV, (2010, July).
- Nucor Corporation's Philosophy of Making Safety #1 Priority Contributes to Increased Number of Facilities Receiving VPP Recognition. Region IV, (2009, September).
- Hanscom Air Force Base Wing Leaders, Employees, and Union Representatives Work Together to Achieve VPP Star Status. Region I, (2009, August 3).
- VPP Participant Tesoro Mandan Refinery Utilizes Employee Involvement and Management Commitment to Achieve Excellence in Safety and Health. Region VIII, (2009, August).
- Army Aviation Support Facility #1 at Fort Indiantown Gap is First Army National Guard Facility to Achieve VPP New Star Recognition. Region III, (2008, December).
- Flying High: Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Utilizes VPP Core Elements and Achieves New Star Status. Region V, (2008, December).
- MYR Group, Inc. Turns Safety and Heath Record Around Through OSHA Partnership, Achieves Three VPP Stars. Region IV and VIII, (2008, August).
- Nucor Corporation's Philosophy of Making Safety #1 Priority Contributes to Increased Number of Facilities Receiving VPP Recognition. Region V, (2008, July).
- Southwire Company Strives towards Achieving OSHA Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP) Star Status at Majority of Facilities before 2012. Region IV, (2008, June).
- Omaha Steaks "F" Street Plant Receives an "A" for Safety and Health Excellence. Region VII, (2008, April).
- Region V Voluntary Protection Programs Participants' Association (VPPPA) Promotes OSHA's Mobile Workforce Demonstration for Construction. Region V, (2008, April).
- Participation in VPP Helps L'Oreal Reduce Injuries and Illnesses, Increase Employee Involvement, and Enhance a Safety and Health Culture. Region V, (2008, March).
- VPP Participant, Allegheny Energy Supply's LM6000 Group, Utilizes Worker Involvement to Develop Best Practices On-the-Job. Region III, (2007, December).
- Koch Pipeline Becomes the Fourth Site in the Oil and Gas Industry to Earn OSHA VPP Star Recognition. Region VI, (2007, October).
- USPS' Acton Post Office Site Achieves OSHA Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP) Recognition and Develops Best Practices. Region I, (2007, August).
- Unique Component of Comprehensive Safety Program Dramatically Reduces Injuries at Utility Contractors Inc. (UCI): 2008 Comes to a Close with No Recordable or Lost Time Accidents. Region VII, (2007, May).
- Profit Sharing Motivates Employees and Management to Improve both Safety and Health and Environmental Safety at DynMcDermott Petroleum. Region VI, (2007, April).
- OSHA's VPP Process Helps Puget Sound Naval Shipyard Significantly Reduce Injuries and Illnesses. Region X, (2006, January).
- Milliken & Company VPP Star Site Alma Facility Receiving VPP Recognition. Region IV, (2004, December).
- Milliken & Company VPP Star Site Elm Facility Receiving VPP Recognition. Region IV, (2004, December).
- CraftMaster Manufacturing, Inc. (CMI) VPP Star Site. Region III, (2004, November).