Skip to main content
- Mercury Use Reduction & Waste Prevention in Medical Facilities. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), (2003). Provides a interactive environmental education software program (developed jointly by Purdue University and the EPA).
- DiCarlo, M., B. Ruck, and S. Marcus. "How Should a Fever Mercury Thermometer be Disposed of?" Pediatrics 109.5(2002): E71-1.
- ADA Council on Scientific Affairs. Dental mercury hygiene recommendations. JADA 2003;134:1498-99.
- Kales, S. and R. Goldman. "Mercury Exposure: Current Concepts, Controversies, and a Clinic's Experience." J. Occupational Environmental Medicine 44.2(2002): 143-154.
- Mason, H., P. Hindell, and N. Williams. "Biological Monitoring and Exposure to Mercury." Occupational Medicine (Lond.) 51.1(2001): 2-11.
- Hefflin, B., et al. "Mercury Exposure from Exterior Latex Paint." Applied Occupational and Environmental Hygiene 8.10(1993): 866-870.
- Criteria for a Recommended Standard: Occupational Exposure to Inorganic Mercury. U.S. Department of Health Human Services (DHHS), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Publication No. 73-11024, (1973).