Shipyard Employment eTool
Shipyard Employment >> Additional Resources
Shipyard Employment (29 CFR 1915)
- Shipyards and Shipbuilding and Repair. Strategic Partnership Programs.
- Industries in the VPP - Federal and State Plans: 336 - Transportation Equipment Manufacturing. Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP).
- Criteria for Recommended Standard: Welding, Brazing, and Thermal Cutting. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Publication No. 88-110, (April 1988).
- ANSI Z49.1, Welding Standard
- Marine Chemist Association
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Pamphlet No. 306, "Control of Gas Hazards in Vessels" delineates means of testing, evaluation, securing, cleaning and inerting spaces for hot work.
- NFPA Shipyard Competent Person Training Course