Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 10/26/2017 - National - CPL 03-00-007 [CPL 03-00-007] - Cancellation of CPL 03-00-007, National Emphasis Program - Crystalline Silica
- 09/15/2017 - National - TED-01-00-015 - OSHA Technical Manual (OTM) - Notice: Section III, Chapter 4, Heat Stress - UPDATE
- 06/13/2017 - Region 2 - 2018-10 [2018-10 (CPL 03-00-009)] - Cancellation of Regional Implementation of National Emphasis Program-Lead - PDF
- 01/17/2017 - National - CPL 03-00-021 [CPL 03-00-014] - PSM Covered Chemical Facilities National Emphasis Program - PDF
- 01/13/2017 - National - TED-01-00-015 [TED-01-00-015] - OSHA Technical Manual (OTM) - Notice: Section VI, Chapter 2 - Controlling Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Drugs - CANCELLED
- 01/10/2017 - National - CPL 02-01-058 [CPL 02-01-052] - Enforcement Procedures and Scheduling for Occupational Exposure to Workplace Violence - PDF