Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 12/07/2015 - National - TED 01-00-021 [TED 01-00-021] - Mandatory Initial Training Program for OSHA Managers - PDF
- 10/08/2015 - National - TED 01-00-020 [TED 01-00-020] - Mandatory Training Program for OSHA Whistleblower Investigators - PDF
- 07/30/2015 - National - CSP 03-01-004 - Special Government Employee (SGE) Program Policies & Procedures Manual for the Occupational Safety and Health Administrations Voluntary Protection Programs - PDF
- 07/09/2015 - National - CPL 02-02-079 [CPL 02-02-038] - Inspection Procedures for the Hazard Communication Standard (HCS 2012) - PDF
- 06/30/2015 - National - CPL 02-02-078 [CPL 02-02-078] - Enforcement Procedures and Scheduling for Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis - PDF
- 04/28/2015 - National - TED-01-00-015 - OSHA Technical Manual (OTM) - Notice: Section IV: Chapters 5, Ethanol Processing - ADDITION