Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 10/27/2011 - National - CPL 02-01-053 - Compliance Policy for Manufacture, Storage, Sale, Handling, Use and Display of Pyrotechnics - PDF
- 06/22/2011 - National - CPL 02-00-152 - Guidelines for Administering Corporate-Wide Settlement Agreements - PDF
- 06/13/2011 - National - CPL 02-00-151 - 29 CFR Part 1910, Subpart T - Commercial Diving Operations - PDF
- 05/20/2011 - National - CPL 02-01-051 - 29 CFR Part 1915, Subpart B, Confined and Enclosed Spaces and Other Dangerous Atmospheres in Shipyard Employment - PDF
- 02/10/2011 - National - CPL 02-01-050 - 29 CFR Part 1910, Subpart I, Enforcement Guidance for Personal Protective Equipment in General Industry - PDF