Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 08/21/2008 - National - CPL 02-01-045 [CPL 02-01-045] - Citation Guidance Related to Tree Care and Tree Removal Operations - PDF
- 04/18/2008 - National - CSP 03-01-003 [CSP 03-01-003] - Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP): Policies and Procedures Manual - PDF
- 03/11/2008 - National - CPL 03-00-008 [CPL 03-00-008] - Combustible Dust National Emphasis Program (Reissued) - PDF
- 02/11/2008 - National - CPL 02-00-147 [CPL 02-00-147] - The Control of Hazardous Energy - Enforcement Policy and Inspection Procedures - PDF
- 01/24/2008 - National - CPL 02-02-074 [CPL 02-02-074] - Inspection Procedures for the Chromium (VI) Standards - PDF