Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 09/14/2007 - National - CPL 02-01-043 [CPL 02-01-043] - Slide-locks - Enforcement Policy, Inspection Procedures and Performance Guidance Criteria - PDF
- 08/27/2007 - National - CPL 02-02-073 [CPL 02-02-073] - Inspection Procedures for 29 CFR 1910.120 and 1926.65, Paragraph (q): Emergency Response to Hazardous Substance Releases - PDF
- 08/22/2007 - National - TED 01-00-017 [TED 01-00-017] - OSHA's Policy for Local Occupational Safety and Health Training Courses - PDF
- 08/22/2007 - National - CPL 02-02-072 [CPL 02-02-072] - Rules of agency practice and procedure concerning OSHA access to employee medical records - PDF
- 05/18/2007 - National - FAP 00-00-002 [FAP 00-00-002] - Field Federal Safety and Health Council Operations Manual - PDF
- 04/11/2007 - National - CPL 02-00-144 [CPL 02-00-144] - Ergonomic Hazard Alert Letter Follow-up Policy